Introducing the newest updates and features from Social Places
We have some incredible new features to debut across our product suites that our Dev team have been hard at work on – see the full list of available updates:
- Social Comments
- Greater support for additional post types – including support for albums and grouped media.
- You can now ban users, delete content and hide comments.
- Save filters.
- You are now able to save various filter sets across our suites and features. This includes setting the default filter set when visiting any page.
- New reports
- Our reporting suite has undergone a makeover and offers exciting new insights – keep an eye out for our article detailing the full changes soon.
- Our dashboard has improved mobile-friendliness, further updates will be made over the next 2 months.
- UberEats import
- We can now import historical reviews for your business in bulk. Currently supported third-party platforms include MrD and UberEats – contact your account management team if you’re interested in other platforms.
- Hellopeter integration
We have integrated with the Hellopeter platform – for more information on this exciting partnership see the article on our website.
Social Places Team