We have some incredible new features to debut across our product suites that our Dev team have been hard at work on – see the full list of available updates:
- Social Comments
- Greater support for additional post types – including support for albums and grouped media.
- You can now ban users, delete content and hide comments.
- Save filters.
- You are now able to save various filter sets across our suites and features. This includes setting the default filter set when visiting any page.
- New reports
- Our reporting suite has undergone a makeover and offers exciting new insights – keep an eye out for our article detailing the full changes soon.
- Our dashboard has improved mobile-friendliness, further updates will be made over the next 2 months.
- UberEats import
- We can now import historical reviews for your business in bulk. Currently supported third-party platforms include MrD and UberEats – contact your account management team if you’re interested in other platforms.
- Hellopeter integration
We have integrated with the Hellopeter platform – for more information on this exciting partnership see the article on our website.
Social Places Team